Mon, Jan 24|
Thai Massage LIVE CE WEBINAR FOR TWO
14CE Register with another LMT and save $200. Learn to use your thumbs, palms, knees and feet to treat essential Thai acupressure points along the major sen (energy) lines. Learn from the instructor online while giving and receiving with your partner at your location for feedback.
When & Where
Jan 24, 2022, 9:00 AM CST – Jan 25, 2022, 5:00 PM CST
- Tuition includes a PDF copy of the training manual with photos (to be downloaded and printed off by students prior to the start of class) and access to online study videos to use in your practice sessions after class.
- The format of this class is online ONLY meaning that the instructor is NOT presenting to a live, in-person audience while you are zooming in as an online attendee/observer. The class size is consciously limited to create ample time for participants to ask questions and virtually interact and receive feedback about your form from the instructor.
- Tuition includes registration for TWO LMTs to participate online together from the same location. You MUST register and participate with another LMT as your class partner in order to fully participate and receive credit for attending.
- Students must be able to sit, kneel and move around on the floor to complete this class.
- LMTs who register together must attend online together from the same location. The location must be a clean, unobstructed workspace on the floor, approximately 10' x 10', to place a blanket, yoga mat, mattress pad, futon pad, or Thai massage mat for the bodywork practice. You may also want to keep a few pillows around for kneeling and bolstering your guest client body. Please wear loose, comfortable pants and a relaxed shirt. Clothing should be unrestrictive and easy to move around in. You must have a webcam set up in such a way that the instructor can see you on your shared screen throughout the entire class.
- You MUST have a video screen and audio speakers to view and listen to the presentations. The minimum screen size recommended is approximately 10' inches or larger for optimal viewing and course participation. You must have a microphone and a keyboard to participate in class discussions.
- Have water, snacks, and whatever else you may need to eat or drink accessible and nearby. We will take short breaks throughout the day and a lunch about halfway through each day. Consider preparing your food and meals ahead of time.
- Consider anything else you may need to be comfortable and receptive (for example: setting up in a relatively quiet and private space, incense, essential oils, etc).
- Please make arrangements that will allow you to focus and be present. The instructor reserves the right to issue behavior warnings and dismiss distruptive students from the class.
- CE credits cannot be awarded for time not spent in class and we do not award partial CE credits.
For clear and consistent connectivity during the course, please follow the recommended setup:
- Connect to the course URL from a desktop or laptop PC.
- To maintain reliable internet connection we recommend using a dedicated hardline for connecting to the internet using a LAN (CAT5/6/7) cable. If utilizing a tablet, or smaller device like a cellphone, it is recommended to connect via a dedicated hotspot. Cellphone use is not recommended. We are unable to provide refunds or roll over credits should you be unable to fully participate due to connectivty issues on your side of the screen.
Course Title : Thai Massage Open & Ground
Release restricted movement, stretch the body and restore balance in client prone and supine positions.
Approved in TN, AL, GA, FL, IN, MO, and all states that accept the NCTMB credential (#451520-10)
We report to CE Broker
Mississippi Approved Provider & Program MAP#92 Program #4
Instructor Jeffrey Elkins is a graduate of the Florida School of Massage in Gainsville, FL, a Master Five Element Acupuncturist and a Thai massage practitioner trained at the Old Medicine Hospital in Chiang Mai, Thailand. Jeffrey enjoys engaging in discussions with his students about traditional Thai and Chinese healing practices. His students report that he has a fun, laid-back teaching style and is both a thorough and patient instructor.
Meeting presented via Zoom Meeting
Attendance link provided after registration via confirmation email
Webinar presented on Central Time (CST)
Prerequisite: Licensed Massage Therapist (you will be asked to provide license # and state)
Pay in Full for 2 LMTs
Make a Deposit for 2 LMTs
An invoice for the remaining balance of $250 will be sent to you via email.