Thai Massage Open & Ground - Live Webinar
When & Where
MAP#92 Program #4
Presenter Teresa Roxanne Wallis
To sign up, please complete the registration form and make sure your email address is entered correctly. You will receive an confirmation email with a private link that you will use to enter the virtual meeting room on the day of the event.
You will need audiovisual capabilities and a keyboard to interact during the live presentation. Please plan to arrive at least 15-20 minutes early to test your equipment and make sure everything is working properly. Once the training starts we are unable to troubleshoot any technical difficulties you may encounter entering the virtual meeting room and cannot give credit or refunds for time not spent in class. This ticket is non-transferable and non-refundable unless the class is cancelled by Elevate Massage Training.
For clear and consistent connectivity during the course, please follow the recommended setup. 1. Connect to the course URL from a desktop or laptop PC. 2. Use a dedicated hardline for connecting to the internet using a LAN (CAT5/6/7) cable. If utilizing a tablet, or smaller device like a cellphone, it is recommended to connect via a dedicated hotspot. Cellphone use is not recommended for this course.
3. You MUST have a video screen and audio speakers to view and listen to the presentation. The minimum screen size recommended is approximately 10' inches or larger for optimal viewing and course participation.
4. You MUST have a microphone and a keyboard to participate in the discussions, as well as a webcam set up in such a way that the instructor(s) can observe student practice of the Thai massage techniques outlined in the course.
5. Internal audio and video components that come standard with PC hardware are acceptable, however, better video and audio clarity may be achieved using an external webcam and microphone headset.
Bodywork Practice Setup Instructions
Registered webinar participants need a clean, unobstructed workspace on the floor, approximately 10' x 10', to place a blanket, yoga mat, mattress pad, futon pad, or Thai massage mat for the bodywork practice. For receiver comfort during the bodywork practice, a standard pillow or throw pillow is optional.
The webcam in use must directly face the workspace and be positioned to allow full view of the participant's entire body and movements within the video frame. As much as possible, limit and/or remove in-room distractions and noise disturbances.
The recommended attire for all participants, students and volunteers, is as follows:
Wear comfortable, athletic clothing that will allow unrestricted movement.
You will need to schedule a practice body for the following days and times (doesn't have to be the same person)
Dec 6 - 1pm - 4pm
Dec 7 - 11:30am - 1:30pm AND 2pm - 4:30pm
- Elevate Live Webinar TOG$297$2970$0
- TOG Deposit Only$148.50$148.500$0