Tue, Jan 21|
Chiang Mai, Thailand
Thailand Study Tour 2025
Study Thai Massage in the Northern City of Chiang Mai then take a relaxing island vacation! Let us know you are interested in joining us and/or receiving more information as it becomes available by completing the free application below.
When & Where
Jan 21, 2025, 9:00 AM
Chiang Mai, Thailand
Details & Registration
January - February 2025 Thailand Study Tour (Exact Dates to Be Announced Soon)
Includes the famous city of Chiang Mai and a multi-day island excursion
Let us know you are interested in joining us and/or receiving more information as it becomes available by completing the free application below.
Travel companions who are not LMTs : Licensed massage therapists are permitted to apply to travel with one companion that is not an LMT. We are unable to accept any participants who are not LMTs unless you are the travel companion of one of the LMTs on our trip. Travel companions can be any one person 21 years and older that the LMT would like to share accommodations with. Accommodations will be either one king size bed or two twin beds. Travel companions are included in all group events except the scheduled Thai Massage trainings. While the LMT is in training the travel companion will have free time. The total trip cost for the travel companion will exclude the cost of the training - TBD.
January - February 2025
TOTAL COST : More Details Coming Soon...
Payments may be made in three installments with the first installment being due upon acceptance of your application
WHAT’S INCLUDED :
- Here’s what you’ll see and do on our tThailand Study Tour : More Details Coming Soon...
Plus you’ll get all this, too :
- A small, friendly group of up to 12 people.
- Two, one hour trip-planning sessions online with your organizers and fellow travelers (attendance to both online meetings is required).
- Full time services of your tour organizer who is available to help you with travel planning and make recommendations for things to do in your free time during the trip.
- All group transportation within Thailand.
- Double occupancy accommodations in a centrally located boutique hotel and accommodations with friendly staff.
- All breakfasts and two dinners.
- One Traditional Thai massage session.
What’s Not Included :
- Round Trip International airfare to/from Thailand.
- Domestic travel and airfare within the US.
- Optional activities and independent transportation during the tour outside of group lead events.
- Personal shopping and anything that you do in your free time.
- Cost of food and drink outside of breakfast and planned group dining events.
- Cost of alcoholic beverages.
CE Credit : Please note that CE credit MAY be available to LMTs for this study experience. However, while we do study at reputable, Thailand credentialed schools with highly respected, experienced and registered Thai instructors, we cannot guarantee that these institutions and instructors have registered with any accrediting organizations or state licensure boards in the United States at the time of our attendance.
We strongly recommend packing light - which means one carry-on-sized backpack that does NOT need to be checked at the airport and one personal item such as a small day pack or purse that can easily fit under the seat in front of you on the airplane. You can leave room in your bag for souvenirs and buy an extra bag in Thailand if necessary. We will send you a recommended packing list once you have been accepted to the trip.
Examples of physical activities that you will likely encounter on this trip include :
- Carrying your own luggage up and down elevators/stairways to reach your hotel room.
- Being on your feet, walking and standing, for up to three hours, indoors and outdoors, in all weather conditions. Climbing stairs and light to moderate outdoor trekking on one day.
- Sitting, kneeling and moving around on the floor for 6 hours during a Thai massage training day.
- Sleeping with possible city noise and energy-conserving air conditioning systems that require you to be inside the room in order to turn them on and use them.
- Navigating Chiang Mai city on your own after orientation and transportation lessons.
- A general (and completely normal) experience of jet lag and culture shock that may cause you to feel a little bit discombobulated, tired and/or emotional.
We are only taking up to 12 participants so early application is encouraged.
More Details Coming Soon
Upon acceptance you will be required to submit :
- Signed travel and consent form
- Copy of your passport that is valid for at least six months past your arrival date in Thailand
- Minimum deposit equal to first payment due (non-refundable)
Once your acceptance is confirmed we will provide you with a recommended packing list and trip planner and other pertinent trip information as necessary and in a timely manner.
Please wait to purchase not refundable airfare or make additional travel plans until you have received notice of acceptance and the finalized trip dates.
The only way to reserve your space is to
- Complete the application
- Receive the acceptance email
- Submit all required documentation and signed forms
- Make the first payment
If you are unable to make a payment upon acceptance then you will be added to the waitlist until payment is received.
- all credit card transactions will be charged an additional 3.5% transaction fee.
- any refunds issued will also be charged a transaction fee.
We strongly recommend travel insurance in case of emergency.
We are dedicated to helping you have the best trip possible and strive for exceptional service, communication and organization.
Please feel free to get in touch with any questions you might have email@example.com
We are happy to talk with you more about the trip before you apply.
Itinerary is subject to changes as necessary to create the best travel experience for you. You will receive the exact itinerary for this trip after you've been accepted and the dates have been finalized.
Register & Pay
2025 Early Bird Application
Let us know you are interested in joining us and/or receiving more information as it becomes available.$0.00