top of page
- Oct 04, 9:00 AM – Oct 08, 5:00 PMMemphis, TN, 6750 Poplar Ave #105 Memphis, TN 38138This five day course is designed to help experienced practitioners develop skillful assessment procedures, treat common client complaints, perform subtle energy work techniques, explore Thai medicine theory and and use various Thai bodywork tools such as the hot herbal compress.
- Oct 14, 9:00 AM CDT – Oct 15, 5:00 PM CDTMilwaukee, WI, 3201 S Howell Ave. Milwaukee, WI 5320714CE Use your hands, elbows, thumbs, knees and feet to apply Thai-style acupressure along the sen lines, release restricted movement, stretch the body and restore balance in client prone and supine positions. Class includes a Thai foot reflexology sequence!
- Fri 20 Oct20FriOctAdvanced Ashiatsu : Two Feet and Flow/Memphis, TNOct 20, 9:00 AM CDT – Oct 22, 5:00 PM CDTMemphis, TN, 6750 Poplar Ave #105, Memphis, TN 38138, USAWarm up the body with a series of ashiatsu techniques that flow from head to toe. You'll learn creative transitions for smoothing out your sequence and preparing for the deeper work that you will learn how to apply with both feet on the client at the same time. 21CE
- Oct 27, 9:00 AM CDT – Oct 29, 5:00 PM CDTNashville, TN, 1556 Crestview Dr, Madison, TN 37115, USA21 CE Suitable for beginners and intermediate students as well as advanced practitioners. This course offers Thai massage techniques to stimulate core energy and invoke deep, restorative energy flow throughout the body. Includes Thai-style abdominal massage and Thai hot herbal compress techniques.
- Nov 04, 9:00 AM CDT – Nov 05, 5:00 PM CSTMemphis, TN, 6750 Poplar Ave #105 Memphis, TN 3813814 CE Practice the principles of barefoot massage related to pressure delivery, weight distribution, core strength, stamina and flexibility. Learn a full body barefoot massage sequence on a mat on the floor that is the best of Ashiatsu and Thai massage combined.
- Nov 06, 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM CSTZOOMLet's talk about the physical and equipment requirements for practicing ashiatsu barefoot massage on the floor or on a table. With bars and without. Listen to the presentation then hang out to ask your most pressing questions about Body Mechanics, Equipment & Safety Considerations 1CE
- Nov 11, 9:00 AM CST – Nov 12, 5:00 PM CSTGulfport Beach, MS, 4302 W. Beach Blvd Gulfport, MS 3950114CE Course Title : Table Thai Explorations LMTs will learn a variety of useful Thai massage acupressure, joint mobilization and stretching techniques that have been adapted for the table and receive logistical sequencing tips for integrating them into a table session.
- Dec 01, 9:00 AM – 2:00 PMMemphis, TN, 6750 Poplar Ave #105 Memphis, TN 38138A A 5 CE "barefoot play day" for beginners to explore the world of barefoot massage on the floor and on the table, with bars and without. Get answers to all of your questions about equipment and physical requirements and determine which barefoot massage course is the right one for you to take next.
- Dec 02, 9:00 AM – 2:00 PMMemphis, TN, 6750 Poplar Ave #105 Memphis, TN 38138ThThis Mat-Based Body Mechanics course is an interactive exploration of body movement and biomechanical principles related to working on the floor.Identify the primary body postures that you’ll need to master and learn a short massage sequence that (with a little practice) you can use right away.5CE
- Dec 08, 9:00 AM CST – Dec 10, 5:00 PM CSTMemphis, TN, 6750 Poplar Ave #105, Memphis, TN 38138, USA21CE Barefoot oil massage for the anterior/posterior body. Use one foot to release restrictions along the major muscle groups. Use the other foot and bars mounted on the ceiling above the table for balance.
- Tue 30 Jan30TueJanChiang Mai, Thailand Study Tour 2024/Chiang Mai, ThailandJan 30, 2024, 8:00 AM – Feb 12, 2024, 8:00 AMChiang Mai, ThailandThis two week study tour is a cultural immersion into the beautiful northern city of Chiang Mai. Study and receive Thai massage, take a cooking class, enjoy street markets, visit an elephant sanctuary and mountain temple and enjoy the multi-sensory experience of the annual flower festival.
- Mar 02, 2024, 9:00 AM CST – Mar 03, 2024, 5:00 PM CSTGulfport, MS, 4302 W Beach Blvd, Gulfport, MS 39501, USA14 CE Practice the principles of barefoot massage related to pressure delivery, weight distribution, core strength, stamina and flexibility. Learn a full body barefoot massage sequence on a mat on the floor that is the best of Ashiatsu and Thai massage combined.
- Fri 26 Jul26FriJulThai Massage CE Retreat/Brasstown, North CarolinaJul 26, 2024, 9:00 AM EDT – Jul 28, 2024, 6:00 PM EDTBrasstown, North Carolina, 136 Emily Ln, Brasstown, NC 28902, USAWe are excited to welcome you to our fifth annual event in Cherokee County, NC. Come enjoy the fresh air and mountain view from the training facility while earning 21CE credits in Thai massage.
- Sep 16, 9:00 AM CDT – Sep 17, 5:00 PM CDTFlorence, AL, 23 Commerce Way, Killen, AL 3564514CE Course Title : Table Thai Explorations LMTs will learn a variety of useful Thai massage acupressure, joint mobilization and stretching techniques that have been adapted for the table and receive logistical sequencing tips for integrating them into a table session.
- Fri 08 Sep08FriSepThai Massage for Side Lying Position/Gulfport BeachSep 08, 9:00 AM CDT – Sep 10, 5:00 PM CDTGulfport Beach, 4302 W. Beach Blvd Gulfport, MS 3950121CE for LMTs - Learn a full body Thai massage sequence for the side lying position. Apply acupressure, range of motion and stretching using your hands, thumbs, forearms, elbows, feet and knees. All levels welcome. Beginner friendly.
bottom of page